- Location: Remote
Joshin provides care and wellbeing to disabled and neurodivergent people across the country. We’re a digital ecosystem where care providers, specialists, management tools, and resources work together in one place to support employees and their loved ones. Our Care Advocates and advanced technology make the process of finding, scheduling, and paying for care seamless and stress-free.
If you didn’t see an open role that fits the skills you have to offer, please fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you if the right role opens up.
Who You Are
- You have amazing technical talent and want to apply these skills with your passion of making a positive impact in the disability community
- Our team is collaborative and fun!
- You have an opportunity to make an impact on an often underserved community;
- We are backed by amazing investors who actively support and engage with the team;
- We have a leadership team that truly values its employees and lives our company values each and every day;
- We let you take care of what you need by offering a flexible/remote work environment.
- Competitive pay and time off
- Healthcare benefits
- Peloton membership
- Company MacBook laptop
- Joshin swag
Why you’ll love working at Joshin:
We also take care of you through our perks and benefits including:
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.
If you would like assistance applying for open positions please message the hiring manager and they will provide you with assistance.
Apply for this role.
Come do the best work of your life here at Joshin.