Working from home has its perks but also presents unique challenges—especially when the rest of the family is home too. With offices and schools closed to combat the spread of COVID-19, working from home means changing the traditional way of conducting business for many organizations and their employees.
Here are some resources to maximize your ability to work-from-home during COVID-19 containment efforts:
- The Art of Working Remotely: How to Ensure Productivity – Forbes
- Working From Home: Your Common Challenges and How to Tackle Them – ZDNet
- What It Takes to Run a Great Virtual Meeting From Home – Harvard Business Review
- Use These 6 Tips for Better Video Calls While Working at Home – Think with Google
- Remote Teams: 10 Tips to Manage Them Effectively – CommPRO.biz
- How to Work From Home With Kids Around – Poynter
- 14 Tips to Increase Productivity & Avoid Distractions When Working at Home – Money Crashers
- 7+7 Strategies for Working at Home During COVID-19 – Psychology Today
- How to Be Productive Working From Home as a Parent – Glassdoor
- Resources for Parents to Prepare for Coronavirus School Closures – Common Sense
Stack Overflow provides a quick overview of some of the most-common remote-team productivity tools to communicate, build, write, manage and collaborate in real-time:
We hope these resources help you adjust and thrive as we move towards a new way of working.